We’re reopening from Monday 7th December as we’re in Tier 2. All the Covid-19 safety measures are in place and our team have been fully briefed and trained. We will all be adhering to the government guidelines and all we ask is that you do to. We appreciate your cooperation in these challenging times. Thank you, The Plough team.
Cleanliness has always been a top priority and we’re committed to keeping things spick-and-span
– Extra cleaning in high traffic areas, additional sanitising of door handles, WCs, banisters and all the other things that get touched regularly
– Hand sanitiser will be visible and readily available throughout The Plough
– We promise to keep it brief and check you in quickly upon arrival
– There will be extra care taken at our front desk. Any keys, credit card terminals that you come into contact with will be disinfected after each use
– Sorry, no handshakes on arrival or hugs on departure